Staying at bed and breakfasts in Victoria provides you with the opportunity to create great memories. This blog is sponsored by Best Inns of Victoria yet after over 50 blog posts we’ve never taken a good look at the B&Bs themselves; it’s time to take a look at them.
Firstly, let’s clarify the differences between bed & breakfasts and hotels – see this accommodations article which looks at their differences re size, services, and breakfasts.
Over 16 years in the business has made it clear to me that the average good quality B&B is an interesting place run by interesting people for interesting people. Your choice of bed and breakfast accommodation in the Victoria area is wide-ranging so let’s take a peek. Knowing them, several points are very clear:
- the vast majority are run by very experienced innkeepers; they’ve learnt what it takes to run a hospitable home-from-home year after year.
- there’s quality here, high quality. None will offer you a tired room with a shag carpet. You can expect classy comfort.
- there’s quantity too. Our 20 member bed and breakfasts provide a wide variety of Victoria accommodations (see below).
- you will enjoy a friendly, helpful stay from hosts who know the business, know their city and know that accommodating your needs satisfies you and them.
- you will enjoy good value. A full, memorable breakfast is included in the room rate. You won’t get charged extra for parking, movies, telephone, WiFi etc.
So, what types of accommodations are offered by Best Inns of Victoria?
- Their location may be downtown or ocean-side, in an older neighbourhood or in a country setting.
- The house (all are private homes) may be a heritage gem or a contemporary home.
- All offer unique character. You can expect high quality furnishings and decor, modern amenities for entertainment and communication, fine breakfast dining – all within pleasant relaxing settings.
There’s a full zoomable map of bed and breakfasts in Victoria BC at http://www.bestinnsofvictoria.com/map.php with links enabling searches by amenities, packages & specials, location and the means to check availability. We look forward to welcoming you to Victoria on your visit to Vancouver Island.